Sunday, July 29, 2007

We're back from Asean Schools! I think this week has got to be the best week in the whole year. I haven't had this much fun since I don't know when. (: I'd like to go into a blow-by-blow account with lots of pics, so I think I'll do some today and maybe some tomorrow XD Here goes.

Day 1.
Reached the airport quite early cos Jon decided we had to leave early so as not to be late. And we were super early in the end. Hung around with Shana till everyone else turned up. The flight and ride to the hotel were pretty much the same as always. Hung around in the hotel lobby waiting for our rooms to be cleaned.. Slacked the rest of the day in the hotel instead of going training. (:

Day 2.
Went to the pool to have a look around and to try the water. The stadium kinda sucked. The toilets had these okay changing areas that were unfortunately directly in front of doors that opened HUGE, right into the walkway, so everyone walking past could pretty much see all the girls changing if someone neglected to close the doors. :\
That's the pool.

Man I can't blog when mum keeps coming in tot he room like this. I'll do it tmr or something. (:

I'd give a lot just to go back to yesterday and walk around with the guys and watch our 3 movies all over again ): That's how much I miss Bk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home