Friday, July 06, 2007

Okay you know what. Training today was amazingly fun :D:D:D I think training should totally be like that everyday! No don't get me wrong, it wasn't the set that was fun, it was the stupid stuff that we did after it that was XD excerpt from rachie's blog <3 because I'm lazy like that (:

"training with KAT PECK AND ADDY today was super duper fun. :) haha. feel quite proud of myself cos its the first time i didnt slack when zhang is taking us. :D

&&& kat and peck and addy are damn funny lah. the que was sposed to be whats in between a guys legs thats big, red and throbbing. but peck left out the throbbing part so kat was guessing tomato and lane rope!! HAHA.the answer is a red Harley Davidson(motorcycle). jaan told us this joke ok. hahaha. and then after trng me and kat were throwing our caps with water over the 5m flags. and it was super funny when my cap got stuck up there. we were like jumping up and down trying to reach it and throwing water bottle and jumping off the lane rope. retardedness. :D :D :D then cheryl climbed out and shook the flags. lolll.

and me and kat were laughing like crazy in the toilet over silly things...:D ahahaha.laugh until kat got hiccups and until my stomach and throat was hurting. and kat kept giving me THE look. walao!!! hahaha. but really. SSC girls totally rock <333
training shud always be like this. :) haha.

we were like super high :D"

But uhm. Zhang is like damn mean? Rachie and Addy did the whole cruise set properly, and then when they went to tell Jaan, he didn't believe them so he went to ask Zhang, and she said she wasn't watching them cos she was looking after the small kids. But 5 seconds later she says they were standing at the wall talking, which is so bloodyhell not true.

Like hello if you don't care about us when you take us during training, fine, whatever, but seriously, if people swim properly, and you say they didn't.. I dunno I think it just shows how much you really care. Of course we knew you never cared about us, but to lie so blatantly about it is just horrid. Like if you didn't realise our coach actually looks after your small people when you're not around, but you don't even bother to look over at us once during training? Hello are you srsly a coach. -.-

Okay you know what? I'm going to emo again. I can't feel the water anymore. The extent of my water feel is making some vague attempt at pulling/flailing around in the pool, and my "swimming" is thrashing around praying I don't drown. So srsly, when I can't do something I've done for more than half my life anymore, is it time for me to move on? FIRETRUCK )):

I need someone to talk to till late at night again. I don't miss you, I just miss the companionship and the stupid talks we had. I need someone to do that with again. Any volunteers? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home