Thursday, July 12, 2007

YAYY RG got double champs again XD we scissors, paper, ROCK (: And the dinner at Vil'age was good (: But our ice cream on the crepe melted while the sec4farewell presents were being given out :\ Speaking of which, I think the farewell presents were so sweet (: I love my swimming juniors <3 But can someone tell me why I'm MISS PHOTOGENIC -.-" Hello that's so not true?!

Okay anyway training today sucked ): Don't ask why, because I'd then launch into that whole emo tirade again, and I don't want to do that.

You know what this sucks. I don't like feeling like this. Yknow how I said I'd got over him? Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. Was talking to mum just now, and she said when you love someone, you don't get crabby with them even when you're in a bad mood, and when you talk to them your bad mood just dissipates, and I was sitting there thinking that that was exactly what I was like when I talked to him. And I wonder if I liked him more than I ever thought I did. :\ So now I'm hovering in between people, and it really really sucks. Okay shit I really don't know what this is anymore. RAWRS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home