Monday, July 09, 2007

Informationi
kat! is a restricted area. Authorised personel only

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

Okay how lame is that -.- But yeah I'm bored so whaat.

Nats tmr ): I don't want to swim 100 fly cos I know I'm gonna die again rawwrs. Okay whatever I"m just going to whack. :\ I'm just looking forward to the dinner on Wed night (: I have to get past chinese orals in the morning though )):

I wonder what you're going to say when he tells you :\ I think you're just going to say no right? I don't know if I can handle another NO so soon. Should I just tell him not to tell you :\

We're having our nats dinner with RI and MG! How cool is that. THREE schools squeezed into the basement of Heeren :x It'll probably be hell fun anyway :D I can't wait.

RAFFLES GONNA WHOOP SOME ASS (:

you bring out the best in me
like no one else can do. <3
though you're a grouch sometimes,
i still like you hell lots. (:
please say yes.

Dinner now. I'm not hungry. Since when have I not been hungry :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home