Sunday, July 15, 2007

//edit
schoolnats pics finally up (:here!


Tuition's been changed to 5. WTH, I say. 4-6 was good ): Yeesh.

Training this morning was.... veryvery slack. Jaan saw that gohgoh and I were dying so he gave us a recovery set instead of the VP that we were supposed to do with Kang. Thank goodness for that, cos I don't think I'd have survived the progressive 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 175, 200m sprints. I realise I really desperately need to improve my underwater kick and my catch. I'm losing out on everything. Maybe I should just restate that in a simpler sentence. I need to actually train. Tell me something I don't already know. I'm still really sore, though. And Asean Schools is in 2 weeks. Roar someone save me.

Finished the whole NJC chinese paper yesterday, so that was a major achievement for me. I got really crabby halfway through doing the paper, cos I'd failed the zonghetiankong. Incidentally I'd also failed the chinese paper that we got at Jiang. So I was like WTFFFF I'm going to fail chinese. My chinese isn't usually that bad, but I"m still convinced that I will. ROAR.

I will, I WILL, work hard next week because I need to understand all the crap we're learning at the moment so that I won't die when I get back. Yeesh. I know its going to be fun, but I also know that there'll be a huge nagging feeling at the back of my mind, telling me that I need to mug. Okay someone save me NOW. :\

so just hold me close;
closer than close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home