Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just because I'm sick of physics and I don't want to go to sleep yet. (I'll regret this in the morning)

You Are Dublin Mudslide Ice Cream

You won't remember any of this in the morning


AWESOOMEEE :D My favourite flavour!

Training today was okay I suppose. except that my the muscle around my collarbone was sending sharp pain down my bone. and I got a calf cramp while doing the 2 main sets KICK. But I suppose my times are okay so that's fine.


My teacher once said that
my class is awfully quiet.

Never in my life have I regretted
eating what I want to (:

The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile

right now? no one. yet.

When I’m nervous
i grin and ramble on.

The last time I laughed was when
we were playing soccer in school today! soccer FTW XD

My hair is
long and suckish. So what else is new.

My feet are

ugly

Last Christmas
I ate a lot.

When I turn my head left, I see

my PIANO!

When I turn my head right, I see
the WALL

When I look down, I see
my shorts.

The craziest recent event was
SCHOOL NATS (:

By this time next year,

hopefully having the time of my life.

I have a hard time understanding
why I suck at just about everything.

One time at a family gathering
I actually talked to my cousins.

You know I like-like you if
you'll just know.

If I won an award, the first person I’d thank is
my mum.

Triangles are
three sided, geometrical figures. It figures.

My ideal breakfast is
waffles with ice cream (: and someone to go with them.

If you make me really happy
I'd smile at you and tell you I love you.

Where do you plan to visit anytime soon
Bangkok! NEXT WEEK!!

Boys are
annoyingly hard to understand, and can make you love them and hate them all at once. And they walk away without looking back after toying with you.

I'd stop my wedding if

the wrong groom turned up.

The world could do without
liars and hypocrites and wannabes.

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
nothing. YUCK.

Most recent thing you've bought yourself

FOOD.

Most recent thing someone else bought you

something in the way of clothes (:

My least favourite time of the day is
waking up to go to school and during training.

And by the way, please hold on

I feel like drinking water.

The last time I was high

was this morning during SOCCER.

The last person I talked to told me
that she loved me. I LOVE YOU TOO RACHIE <333

I shouldn't have
slacked in sec one.

Last night I
SLEPT.

There's this girl I know who
rocks at everything I don't. Which is everything.

I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
I LOVE YOU!

I'm listening to

Someday We'll Know - Mandy Moore and Jonathan Foreman

I last ate

dinner

My bedsheet is

blue with awesome flowers on it

I smell
fresh air

On my table, I have

folders, my speakers, trigger ball, pencil case, phone, etc.

My full name is
Gan Su-Li Katrina

The next 4 people who are gonna do this quiz are

probably asleep now.

OKAY now I feel like sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home