Saturday, July 07, 2007

I am so bored you wouldn't believe what I'm doing now. I'm actually practising differentiation -.- Ohmygod someone kill me now. :\

Asian Age namelist is out, and my name isn't on it. Somehow I'm not surprised, but I was hoping.. Though of course I couldn't really go even if I had qualified seeing as AAG is in August, and finals are (zomfg) in August as well. So yes. I've been having a really bad (actually two really bad) training year(s), so I guess I don't really expect a lot from myself when it comes to swimming now. I'm just plodding along, trying to makeit to the end. Some people want me to try for the SEAgames. Would it be rude to laugh and tell them to dream on? I don't actually have the motivation to train that hard anymore, and srsly, I doubt I'd make it even if I tried. Yadayadayada emoemoemo stopitalready.

I'm tired; sick; craving for chocolate. Not a very good combination is it? It doesn't help that I have a box of 8 Godiva chocolates sitting at home (thanks bear :D), SCREAMING at me to eat them, either. RARRS. Okay I'm waiting till after nats, then I'm going to scoff all of them, regardless of how deathly ill I fall after that. Don't judge me! I'm a chocolate fanatic like that.

I'm watching reallyreally old vids of shaowei on youtube. That's how bored to death I am. He's really amusing and cute anyhow. So, later.

you're one in a million
once in a lifetime.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home