Friday, July 20, 2007

Mmm changed temp. I like this one cos its so whimsical, and so different from most templates nowadays. Sucks to you if you don't like it (:

RHD today was pretty good. Will upload photos when I have the time, which won't be anytime soon seeing as we're leaving on monday :D But what with running around and tasting food, and attempting to act cute with mel, and photowhoring with people.. yea it was all pretty good.

Collected the Asean School's package today. I don't really understand why we only get 2 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts when there's like 3 days of comp, but whatever. I'm just hoping to get into the finals I guess. The tailored skirts and blouse are hilarious and I cannot believe that we have to wear them. :\ but I like the RED TYR bag that we got though the quality obviously sucks again. And the tracksuit is nice too. It should be really fun cos apparently the hotel we're staying in is really nice, and its like 5 mins aways from MBK, and 15 mins away from the stadium. I'm hoping that means that we get more time to sleep in everyday :D But you can never tell, knowing the traffic conditions in Thailand.

AND I think I kinda overpacked? I've been randomly dumping clothes and stuff into my suitacase, but its already more than 3/4 full, WITHOUT the attire that they gave us :\ Oh no. Plus I'm not sure if I bought enough food. PEISHAN please remember to buy marshmallows XD And I hope Chris buys enough chocolate x) I NEED A BIGGER SUITCASE. Though of course the one I ususally bring is abnormally big, but seeing as everyone also brings a suitcase that size, I don't think its THAT abnormal. Especially because half the space in that huge thing is taken up by food (:

Okay I think I should go sleep now. I don't even know why I bothered to change my temp at this time. The fancy just struck me. Forgive me if this post is slightly disjointed and there are lots of typos. :\ I ponned training today to go food shopping :D:D:D:D

Okay GOODNIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home