Thursday, July 19, 2007

Eeks training today was horribly tiring. And I was in a super bad mood cos I couldn't swim. Plus the set totally pissed me off please. 3km timetrial. I didn't fall asleep though. I though I swam the first 2k okay, but kinda couldn't go any faster than that for the last 1k. :\ AND the mini maxes after that totally sucked. I'm super slow now please. ):

RHD tmr (: Should be fun. ESPECIALLY the food tasting. Debbiegohhuijie you're coming with me to sample all the food x) And Asean School's meeting after that. We shall finally see what attire we're getting. SLAVE YOU'D BETTER PRAY.

Okay I need to start packing soon so that I can see what food and stuff I want to bring along. ROAR I can't wait.

This will be a short post. My blog is kinda dead anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home