Thursday, July 05, 2007

OHMAN I was just talking to Cherylang, and I realised, for the first time this year, how soon we're going to be leaving RGS ): She was saying that she wasn't allowed to organise the team dinner after school nats this year cos its the sec 4 farewell so the sec 4's aren't allowed to interfere, and I realised there and then that I was in sec 4, and the farewell would be held for us! Shate do you know how old I feel ): And though I complain about the crazyshit amount of work they give us etc, I think I'm still gonna miss it.

Pfftttt 100 fly today sucked ): I'm sick again! So yes I died. 1.08.54 LIKE HELLO HOW SLOW IS THAT. I think my pull wasn't even half the length I usually do, which means it sucked and was really really really inefficient. I need to start training my efficiency again ARGH.

I'm gonna be lost in class tmr ): And there's chem spa tmr OH NO. But I know how to do it (I think) so hopefully I'll do okay :\

I wanted to say something else but then I forgot :\ OH I remembered! I cannot wait for asean schools cos its gonna be awesomeshitfun XD 18 days 18 days! -bounces- Missing one week of school though :\

This post is disjointed. I'm done with lit, off to plan for chem spa now. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home