Friday, June 01, 2007

Okay so Sea Age is off to an unfortunately bad start. This has got to be my worst International meet ever. -.- Did horribly for both 100 Back AND 100 Fly. WTHHHHH. I swear I've neever felt so sluggish during a 100 Fly race before. Oh well nothing I can do about it anyway. At least I still have 50 Back tmr and 50 Fly on Sunday so I'd better not mess those up (:

Oh but lunch today was hilarious :D The girls this year are such noobzzzz its hilarious. SRSLY. I'm gonna steal Gohgoh'spost cos I'm really too lazy to blog about it.

EXCERPT (slightly disjointed XD)

"llol. and i think cheryl tan/goh are damn funny XD my dear lama too. haha enjoyed talking with ya'll XD and kat!and yeo! and addy!and peck! haha damn funny. during lunch; cheryl goh and tan, addy, kat, yeo, lama, christel, cheryl lim and tiffany were sitting together and talking shit. then later cheryl tan stood up to get drinks for us with kat..then kat was bringing 3 cups at a time when our dear cheryl tan was only bringing 2 XD haha and they all thought she only brought back 1 cos i stole one from her. hahah then when she was sitting down, she accidentally jabbed her elbow into cheryl goh's spagetti! haha then the cheryls started screaming and then tan went to use goh's tissue(which her fruit tart was on) and went to wipe her elbow. haha then dumped the tissue into cheryl goh's spagetti. haha. so cheryl goh didnt want her spagetti anm and when cheryl tan stood up, her cup slipped from her hand and splash! onto addy, kat, cheryl lim and cheryl goh. haha XD damn funny! we should have lunch more often girls XD <3 ya'll haha(:"

And well the dance partner pairings are quite funny XD (I'm dancing with kang.)

Okay that's it (: This year's Sea Age has no atmosphere whatsoever. I wish it were overseas/ we were staying in a hotel ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home