Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Training today in two words. SCREWED UP.

Outing at seoul garden in one word. FUN.

Mood right now. IRRITATED

Feeling. TIRED. HEADACHE.

DREADING TOMORROW.

I wish more things in life could be expressed in a few simple words like that. Life gets too complicated for my brain most of the time. Some people breeze through life effortlessly. I trudge through it, trying not to lose myself along the way. Funny how different people can be, both inside and out.

Not smart, not fast, not disciplined, not pretty, not happy. one word that sums all that and more up? EFFED. That's my life right now in a nutshell.

Training tmr first thing at 530 and I actually want to be able to train well, so Ill go sleep right about now.

Ohyes one more thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERM AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF AT SEOULGARDEN WITH US TODAY (: IT WAS GREAT GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN COS WE REALLY HAVEN'T JUST SAT DOWN AND DONE NOTHING BUT TALK FOR A LONG TIME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORM! ILOVEYOU SO MUCH <3


sweet sugar candyman.

anyone want to be my candyman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home