Friday, May 11, 2007

THIS WAS RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM ATHENA'S BLOG because kat is currently too lazy to blog about the css thingo today :D:D:D

"So they were playing charades on stage with the superstars, and we had to guess the titles of songs. Anyway Zhengning made like train like motions and then steering wheel motions and Abby K. jumped up and yelled "THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND!!!"

The answer was Chasing Cars.

ROFL OMG I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING.

And then when the emcees were trying to kill time, they started telling lame jokes and pick up lines. Only Zhener messed up her line.

Zhener: I have only three words for you.
Audience: EH ISN'T IT TWO WORDS?"

Like rofl how cool is that :D:D:D

ORA's tmr. 410's doing fortune telling hahaha. (its cool okay.)

Pfft training today just totally sucked please. Would you believe that I was actually going hard during the cruise set, but I have this feeling that iwas actually going as fast as the old retiree that swims in the rec. pool? You have no idea how horrible I felt. I mean, the ONE day i actually feel like training hard, I can't. EFFFFFFFFF.

I know the coaches read our blogs. JAAN ARE YOU READING THIS!

I really cannot go on anymore. I know you don't like losers in your squad, but sometimes one cannot help being a loser can they? I know, I know, I don't train half as hard as other people so why the hell am I complaining? I just don't see the point. srsly. You train so hard, and for what? To qualify for a few comps, and after that, what are those good for? Nothing much, really. I get really sleepy and bored and omgzzz-ish when I jump into the pool nowadays, and I don't think it helps that the pool is so hot nowadays. (I do not like hot weather ):)

Okay I'm sorry if you're one of those people who train really hard and all, but its really not my problem okay? What am I saying omgzzzzz.

OKAY THE POINT WAS.

I CANNOT SWIM ANYMORE AND I SHALL BE DUE TO RETIRE SOON (: cheer for me :D:D:D

Mayumiraheem is not replying my text pfft. Nvm off to.. To.......... UHHHHH. Get stuff for ORA tmr hahahaha.

I'm glad its over.
I'd heard things but I wanted to give you a chance.
I really liked you.
You convinced me otherwise in that short space of time.
That's it I guess.
I'll miss you,
But hell I'll get over you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home