Wednesday, May 09, 2007

i.feel.fricking.free :D:D:D:D (for the time being at least)

FINALLY watched Spidey after school today. I really srsly totally highly recommend it, and I think it was totally worth the 7 bucks that we paid for it, and I really don't minf going to watch it again :D

Today marks the end of MYAs for sec 4s and the beginning of our mad rush for our ORA preparation >< We'll make it 410 cos I LOVE ALL OF YOU (:

Uhm I thought i had a lot to blog about, but apparently I was mistaken. Or maybe my brain's just gone to sleep before I have. Mmm not really making sense here. (MAybe dollars and pounds! XD Nevermind.)

Okay anyway. Our (Kris', Yanhan's and mine) latest eyecandy XD



JAMES FRANCO :D:D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home