Saturday, May 12, 2007

ORA today (: Its no joke trying to promote a fortune telling booth I tell you. We'd have made more if we hadn't spent so much on the stupid sweets )): I guess it was a pretty good experience anyhow, and it was my first ORA so whatever. Had fun walking around and looking around, and getting pestered to buy stuff, and pestering people to come to our stall, eating all the food.. the food was all pretty good! SRSLY. I didn't eat a lot though, cos i wasn't really hungry. I don't know whyyyy I wasn't hungry. Something must be wrong with me.

Am currently dead tired.

Random comment:
The cupcakes that Yao's class was selling were really really really good (:

Ohno there's training tomorrow again ): I feel bad cos tmr will be my 4th session this week, and I know, I know, other people train hell harder than me. But I just can't see myself training any more than this. I'd probably drown/die of boredom or something. I don't want to be dead during training tmr. I've been dead the whole week, and though I don't want to train anymore, I feel horrid when I can't train properly. It just downright SUCKS. Boooooooooo.

Random comment:
Jiang today was reallyreallyreally fun (: I never realised the girls in my class were so much fun :D:D:D We should do class debates (guys vs girls) more often! Funfunfun. First time I've laughed properly in a long time.

Yvonnelian asked me why I looked so sad today at ORA, and I actually didn't even realise that I was being sad, but now that I think of it, I suppose I was brooding again.

I'm emoing again aren't I? Too many things have happened in the last week and I'm kinda slightly emotionally messed up, so I'm going to need time to get back on my feet. If you see me stoning, you know I'm porbably emoing and thinking too much again, so please talk to me and try to make me laugh, or just help to get my mind off things. I really need to forget, even if its just for a moment. If I scowl at you however, I suggest you do not attempt to go any further, but siam.

I don't want to train tmr ): ): ): ): ): BOOOOOO.

I'll 'perservere' till the end of j2. So don't worry, I'm not quitting (YET) though I'd dearly love to. There's just no meaning, yknow?

OKAYOKAY I'll stop emoing.

BYE (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home