Sunday, May 20, 2007

I AM WAITING FOR UGLY BETTY TO START! I haven't watched that for like 3 weeks and was getting pretty fed-up with myself for forgetting to, but I will not forget tonight NO I WON'T.

Today was an okay day.. Training in the morning again, and needless to say I couldn't train very hard. I cannot seem to convince myself to sprint anything more than 100m during training, and even if I want to, I just shut down after that second turn. I guess I don't believe in myself enough huh? Nothing much to believe in anyway, really.

Anyway my day got better after that cos it was off to Vivo to meet Kris for retail therapy :D Watched Priceless starring Audrey Tatou. (If her name sounds to familiar, she was the star of Amelie, and yes, she is French, so yes we watched a French movie.) It was.. slightly strange, and the ending was kinda abrupt, but it was pretty good fun, and quite a good movie if you don't want to think about the plot too much. Yeah I'd recommend it I guess.

Topshop was having a sale so we popped in to look around, and ended eyeing the same T-shirt dress. Tried it on, loved it, mulled over it, went to other shops to look around, didn't find anything spectacular, tried to look for shoes (our main objective actually), couldn't find any nice ones, went back to Topshop and decided to buy the dress. So yes we have the same dress >< But hey I love it (: PLUS it was like 50% down, so we got it at.. $23! Everything was really cheap, but we could only find that. Nothing else was really nice. I actually still want my Topshop wallet, but mum doesn't really like it so I don't think she'd approve if i bought it. ):

Rushed off to math tuition and it was pretty much another crazy lesson there again, so my day's ending pretty well (:

This is a long post :D

Currently watching My Girl, and Lee Dong Wook is reallyreally cute! (James Franco isn't as cute in Spidey2. He's only cute in Spidey3, what a disappointment.)

"what's the time now?"
"nine diamonds past" :D:D

damn I'm doing something I might well regret, but if it makes her happy I guess I should.

i've tried my best to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home