Friday, May 18, 2007

Rafflesbookday was pretty fun today, though I found last year's more fun, but the judges kinda liked our song (and since it was a really last minute thing 410pwnz (:) Will post pictures later when I feel like it. I thought the Shakespeare invasion during lit was kinda cool too :D

Am currently really tired from the srsly omghorrible cruise set today. ): AND there're two comps in June :x Sea age and Singapore open ): I'm not going to malu myself by drowning so I'll just try ):

I think Jaan wants me to keep swimming all the way up to UNI! Like hello zomg I don't think I can last THAT long. But who knows if I can get a scholarship MAYBE I'll stick with. We'll see.

TRAINING AGAIN TMR ))): But mmm Jon's booking out tmr so Carl's Jr & retail therapy here I come x)

I NEED CHOCOLATE.

This is a really random disjointed post, put here mainly because I felt that I had been neglecting my blog, and decided to come breathe life into it again. mission accomplished.


just so you know
this feeling's taking control of me.

(i cannot believe i love this jmac song bleah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home