Monday, May 28, 2007

QUOTE OF THE DAY! (Contributed by dear dude MLee :)

MLee (when we were looking for bread in Cold Storage this afternoon): Bread.. Is bread under Flour? OH. That's baking needs."

-.- like WTH!

Okay so my weekend was pretty good. Friday was dinner at Swensens' to celebrate Gohgoh's birthday. We srsly ate more ice cream than main course. And uhm. The things we did with the melted earthquake were really EWWWW. I mean, hello which idiot in their right mind actually eats from a bowl of stuff that has 8 different flavours of ice cream mixed and melted together? o.0 (Well, except Yao I guess.)

So the pictures will be up sometime later when I'm not too lazy to get up off my ass and get the memory card stuck into the USB port in the comp. (:

After dinner, Yeo Addy Cheryl and I trooped back to Goh's place to sleepover! I have to say we were really lousy though, cos most of us died around 11plus. To think I used to stay up until like 2am talking to someone on the phone -.- Nvmnvmnvm.

Felt too lazy to train on Saturday morning so I lazed around Goh's place watching MTV and random Hollywood features. Headed down to the club at about 930 with Cheryl, slacked around the club until 1145 waiting for Seaage meeting to begin. Headed down to Toa Payoh with the girls. I'm not particularly excited about this year's seaage. Not staying in a hotel when we're actually hosting the thing is just dumb okay? Okayokay fine we got a bag and a tracksuit, but still. I'd much rather stay in a hotel then have that stuff. -.- Okay whatever.

Sunday was POTC! :D Nothing much happened before and after the movie. but the movie wasn't that bad I guess. Not that I particularly like Orlando Bloom or anything. He's kinda skinny and gay, and I don't do skinny and gay, but it was great because Johnny Depp is a totally brill actor. (:

Today was HolidayChemfire. (I know I suck at chem don't judge me!) I actually learnt quite a bit so I don't really mind going that much. Made a last minute decision to head down to ACS(I) for their IB open house, and I must say, it does look tempmting. I need to go for the RJ open house now to convince myself that I still want to go to RJ :x (oh, and I thought the councillor leading our tour of the school was kinda cute :D too bad I had to leave earlier. ): Oh well. He was cute anyhow.

Yeah that's basically my weekend/weekstart in a nutshell. More holiday Chem tmr :( :( :( :( :( My brain cannot take three hours of non-stop chemming! ): But if it helps I"m doing it. I need to do Philo now.

So much for no holiday homework. -.-

haven't you ever heard of
closing the goddamned door?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home