Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I don't really have anything to say I guess. Sameoldsameold tmr. School, CT, training.. what else is there to say? :x

I actually came here to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHIEGOHGOH I LOVE YOU GIRL, SO DON'T YOU EVER BE SAD, COS YOU KNOW I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU, WHETHER ITS FOR YOUR SWIMMING OR ANYTHING ELSE. YOU KNOW YOU CAN JUST COME TO ME (: DON'T BE SAD ABOUT YOUR SWIMMING! YOU'RE FASTER THAN ME! EVERYONE IS FASTER THAN ME COS I SUCK! ILOVEYOU GIRL AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT. <3

Yeaps that's it I guess. Will plonk into bed now. Goodbye.

Did i mention how much i love the song Candyman?

I'm going slightly high now, cos Crystal Chew was totally crazy after tuition, and that resulted in us being very high/stupid/childish on the way home. You know she can't help being childish so you must forgive her (:

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home