Thursday, April 17, 2008

Training today was a depressing affair x 27563453 because the main set was so darn long, and would've been alright on a normal day, but I really wasn't in the mood to sprint and all. Anyway halfway through the second set, I suddenly got it into my head that I would really really really like to quit swimming cause its such a pointless sport, and that thought just wouldn't go away. Damn I need to stop being negative and train as hard as other people. So was in a pretty bad mood, but Edith made me laugh cause she totally swam into my back during the vertical kick set and just started laughing madly. Then she turned around and told me "look at Steph!!!" cause steph was attempting to do the vertical kick properly (E and I obv weren't) but was kinda sinking so she had her face completely in the water instead of above it. Looked freaking hilarious after Edith mentioned it, and we both went underwater and started waving madly to Steph, who surfaced with a damn loud EXCUSE ME?!?! Was damn funny, though it doesn't sound so now.

OKAY I M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING FOR ECONS TUTORIAL THING TOMORROW NOT BLOGGING SOMEONE TELL ME TO GO OFFLINE AND STUDY NOWWWWWWWWWWW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home