Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I daresay today was quite a productive day! Stayed back after school for the swim meeting, but hung around with Alina + Chen Xuan + Class for the time before the meeting. Went down to the amphi to mug with Nana after that cause there was some song dedication crap going on and the music was serious noise pollution. Chen Xuan came along like 5 mins after we sat down, and we ended up brainstorming for the proposal thing that all those running for swim exco have to write. I think we have some pretty cool ideas :D CX had to leave at about 250 for the Bluebloods meeting, so Nana and I started mugging. I kinda decided to take a nap at one point, so ended up knocking out on the bench for about half an hour. Had just woken up when Mel came back from Polo training. Then Jinsei came, which effectively meant that I couldn't get much studying done anymore.

We ended up trying to jump up the wall at the side of the amphi, and only JS could do it with 2 legs, him being major tall and all. Mel tried, and ended up in this really unglam position against the wall, and knocked both her shins quite badly. Bet she's going to have some really big bruises tmr. Sat there and talked some more crap, while listening to music from JS' phone. He was trying to make us guess the titles of the songs, and I SWEAR I didn't know 80% of them! Think he just listens to weird songs.

Anyway digress: RJ POLO BEAT HWACH 14-7!! RAFFLES FTW :D

K then after that Tom appeared at the amphi, and JS went over and offered to do this thing where he holds you and swings you round and round. So anyway Tom said yes, and you should have seen his face when JS started! I thought he was going to die, his face got all scrunched up and really really red. When JS let him down her just lay there, rolled over and started laughing. Then got up and pretended to not be able to walk properly. (Actually I think he really couldn't walk properly) Mel, Jonlim and I just stood at the side and laughed our heads off. Srsly the highlight of my day HAHAHA. Headed home shortly after that, Mel walked me to the MRT station, thanks!

There's 2.4 first thing tmr morning. Am going to attempt to run the whole way this year without stopping at all (Which will totally be a first for me) TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR THE INTERSCHOOLS BIATHLON NOW and the payment thing is so annoying, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home