Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Okay so since Mel has been suanning me about the length of my posts, I'm going to attempt to pwn her in frequency of posts. (:

Anyway lets start from Saturday, which was ORA. Reached school at like 740am although Tshirt collection started at 7, because I'd mistakenly believed that I could get someone else to collect my shirt for me. As you can tell I obviously had to get my shirt by myself, and they only had L and XL by the time I got there. Got an L, which was actually as okay size so wtv.

The walk-a-jogathon was essentially slackfest for Mel and I. We headed down the driveway along with everyone else at the beginning, but as we were halfway down RI's back driveway, it began to dawn on us that 1.6km was waay further than we were willing to walk, so we just stopped and deliberated on a better course of action. Saw Seetow goofing around and imitating all the small boys who were running, then turned around and were horrified to see the whole bunch of RG girls running towards us. Were so traumatised that we escaped into RJ and encountered Ning who was supposed to be at council camp (the word here is SUPPOSED.) Talked to her for a bit then headed back to RI for the actual ORA. Was totally the worst ORA I have ever been to. It was more or less confined to the canteen and the hall, and considering how freaking small the RI canteen is..... You get the idea. Basically hung around eating chocolate fondue from the RJpolo stall (Thanks for Mr O for the treat!), bubble tea from RJcanoe, and chicken wings from some random parents' stall. Went to find JW after that, and pinched 11bucks worth of coupons from him. Had a coconut each, after which Mel spent much of the rest of our time there persuading the polo guys to throw water bombs at her brother at the RIpolo booth. Had to leave after that cause I needed to get home in time to leave for training.

The week up to today has been pretty much the same, although the highlight has been, and is that there's no PE this week! How awesome is that. That means 2 free blocks first thing tmr morning! Awesome Awesome.

Rarr have to edit AQ now. So much for my long, ownage post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home