Saturday, March 29, 2008

Funorama today! First with Dorcas and Daniel, then with Joce and Nat, and then Mel. Was altogether quite a fun day. Got to see Dorcas, Joce and Nat again! Super awesome hanging out with them, then Mel came and we started our usual nonsense of walking around, talking crap, and buying lots of food and ACJC paraphernalia with the HUGE amount of tickets that Mel had thanks to JW (sry I can't spell his name lol) I think we had around $200 in total. Spent the last half an hour of the Funorama buying AC souvenirs like mugs (3!), pencilcases (3!), files (1), notebooks (2!) That's mad huh. Anyway I took a grand total of 4 pictures today but I'm lazy to get my camera so I'll post them another day.

Anyway I forgot to post that I got into China (Tibet) for ISLE. China doesn't sound so appealing, but Tibet sounds sooooo much cooler. Quite a few people I know, like Chels, YvonneLian, Eddy, Nicole, Zhiping... uh can't remember already. Should be damn fun overall! So from next Monday will be crazy planning and all that to prepare for the trip in December! So excited, I'm even looking forward to the work. Btw according to Lian's blog, it'll be like -16degrees at night in Tibet = :o :o :o >< but I like the cold so I hope we'll just have alright accommodation and huge thick blankets. Will go read up on Tibet.

This is from Cleo. Sick of being led on by men who act like they like you one minute and ignore you the next? David Smiedt tells you how to spot a jerk from a mile away. (Of course, I'd always had an inkling of these people existing, but never really gave much thought to them till this year)

THE LOOK: ..Gregarious in a muted way, you get the feeling he's continually about to leave for somewhere more interesting. Yet his affability makes you want to ask if you can tag along because somehow you know he isn't going to be issuing invitations. ...he's just uninterested enough for you to want to know more about him.

THE PHILOSOPHY: ...present a mix of ambiguity and attraction that his quarry can't help but be intrigued. He seems interested but before the woman concerned has a chance to signal whether its game on or not, he retreats into ambivalence. ...his guile lies in being able to send signals better mixed than the perfect martini. ...combine this with a bit of flirtation, gazes held a little too long and the odd compliment...

There's more but I can't be bothered to type it all out. Was just asking myself why all this sounds a little too familiar. Guess you win some and lose some in life. This time is definitely 100% lose some.

I need a good holiday away from all this (yes I'm tiring of school though its only March and though I said not a month ago that I liked school. Granted, its not really the lessons and my class that I don't like, its just that one thing that irks me, like that one thorn in my side. Its getting unbearable.) and that is why I totally cannot wait for class camp. I know its only for 2 days, but I can't wait to go high with my class, and talk crap, without having to worry about school for two days, and sit around and just talk. CLASS CAMP CLASS CAMP I can't wait. (Somehow I know that having such high expectations before camp means I'm going to end up selling myself short, but wtv.)

Anyway I'm sick of typing so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home