Monday, April 21, 2008

NEW PHONE! Finally. Damn sexy red.

Front.

Back. (I love the golf-ball dents on the back, damn sexy please.)

Anyway Swim EXCO interview today. Was pretty okay, though I must admit there were more questions to answer than I imagined. Hung out with Mel and Steph and Edith for a bit after that, and Edith left for History makeup, then came across Jian Ying, Jin Sei and Jen Wei. JY and JW wanted to go back so while Steph headed home, the four of us walked to the MRT station. OMG Mel and JW walk really really slow please. Like seriously I've never met any other people who walk slower than those two. Anyway JY and I were like -.- cos we'd turn around each time and find them like 20m behind us?? D:

Trained back with JW, and he's seriously the biggest craphead ever, I swear. Anyway all lectures tmr so no homework due! Am damn happy.

Baix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home