Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wow the school week's over already. We've been having waaay too many holidays this first part of the year, and after Easter, there're practically NONE until June. Damn suck kthx.

So I thought coach wasn't going to be there for training today cause Adriel told me that he went for ASEAN cup. I happily ponned training only to be informed be Joel just now that coach was actually at training D: But I had a good time talking to Mel, so all's good :D

This week's been pretty much the same old same old. Nothing new, though we're actually srsly starting work now, and even econs is getting hard ): I took super long to understand the new set of econs lecture notes that they gave out ): Math.. Math is just ??? because I totally do not get anything please. I go into lectures / tutorials going ??? and come out going ??!!!*@&^$*#@(*!!!! because I still do not get it.

So its Easter tmr anyway, and I'll enjoy my slack weekend at home while everyone else is up in Vietnam stressing about the competition :D :D :D (I'm consoling myself.)

The big pimple on my forehead isn't going away. I hate people who attempt to act cool when the look doesn't even suit their face. I got into ISLE! I'm doing the aquathlon with AudreyTan. Random string of sentences because thats what happened this week but i'm lazy to put in into full explanation.

Zai Jian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home