Saturday, March 08, 2008

Wow the holidays are here already, and it really doesn't feel like it. It feels as if school's just beginning, and we suddenly have a break. Call me a freak or whatever but at this point in time, I like school more than I like staying at home. I guess its the people and the things we do in school that make me like it.

Anyway I had my first 2 events for SNAG today. I can sum them up in 1 word. SUCKED. 100back would've been pretty alright if I hadn't slipped off the block -.- I never slipped once during all the practice starts I had, and I just had to slip during the event itself. Ended up doing a 1.10.high. I'm very sure I would have done a 1.09 if not for that dumb slip.

100 fly was horrid too, did a 1.07.52 I think. Felt really sluggish, couldn't move my arms properly. Split 31.20 at the 50m mark, which meant that I wouldn't do a pb. Was 3rd in my age group after TingTing and TingWen. Still qualified for SEA Age though thank goodness.

So that was today in a nutshell. Its amazing how2 events can take so much out of you, but I'm really bushed, so I'll prob call it a day. Hope I'll do better tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home