Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today was pretty alright. Had lessons as usual, then hung out in the canteen. That was quite fun seeing as today was Seetow's birthday, and the guys had prepared super cool stuff to celebrate it. They had this pandan chiffon cake which they iced with wasabi cream, so after we sang happy birthday, they smashed his face into it. Was damn hilarious cos he suddenly went, "OMG damn hot!". Headed to the watermelon steps after that, where they proceeded to hurl water bombs at him + taopok Paul Tern. :D

Hung out with Kevin after that, and waited for Mel to finish her chem make up (I'll pretend idk that she _____) at 2plus, then Mel, Zhihe and I headed off the j8 to catch Jumper while Kevin headed off to some sailing meeting. Jumper was pretty okay, though I have to say that I expected more from it. I don't suppose you CAN film a very long movie about a guy who teleports himself from place to place. It was kinda short too, but guess it wasn't too bad on the whole. Zhihe headed home after the movie so Mel and I walked around j8 about 2 times, then got quite bored so headed back to school to "study". (Study is in inverted commas because we never really get any done.) Met up with Kevin in the library where Mel and I hung around reading comics. HAHAHA. Even our attempts at reading comics failed cos Mel went to get some paper to fold her stars and I promptly got distracted watching Kevin trying to log into the school library network + trying to find the catalogued book + helping Mel fold stars + wasting more than 15 mins at the photocopying machines trying to copy 10+ pages of history notes. (The library srsly needs some new copy machines btw.) Realised I was running late so Mel + I headed home.

O2's tmr! I'm actually kinda excited, cos its another full day without any lessons, EA, and just hanging out! Plus bw04 has 2 new additions, so I suppose its going to be interesting.

Rest of my week's going to be good I think. O2 tmr, Dramafeste on Fri AND Sat, (Fri with Bff's, Sat with my hotdate Kristin!). SNAG's coming soon ):

K that's about it! Pray I remember my EA form for tmrrrrrrzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home