Sunday, February 17, 2008

I was just sitting here and I suddenly miss 410 and SSC a hell lot. It seems that 2007 broke up 2 groups of people that are really important to me.

For the 410dudes, I miss the times we'd just sit in class and stone, and then form groups and start talking crap, making jokes that only we understood, and laughing madly at our own jokes, even when everyone else was staring at us and going ???. I miss our crazy times, and how we always managed to be there for one another. We weren't the most bonded class, but we knew at the end of the day that we loved everyone else just the same.

Then there's SSC, where I spent more than half my life. The people I trained with were also the people I had grown up with, and we understood one another so well. True, we were very out of touch with the rest of the swimming world, but we were damn happy. I miss all the trainings together, the moaning about training, the constant bargaining for polo and relays, and always praying that there would be lighting so that we could hop out.. I miss the last 3 years the most, the ones where Jaan came and taught us what swimming could do for us. I think many of us were re-inspired, and the constant encouragement we gave one another really made us a team. I miss you all, because even though most of us are training at the same place now, its really not the same. Not everyone trains with us anymore, and it feels like I've lost a part of me. No more hanging out at the club for meals after training, ponning training and going to the gym instead, going to the club straight after school and going mad before training, no more going up to the swimming office to steal food.. OMG I MISS SSC ): ): ):

Idk why this post is so emo, it wasn't meant to be. I just really really missed that familiarity in my life. I suppose things now will become more familiar and I'll feel more rooted as the year goes by, but they're still different, and those times we had won't ever come back. Crap I think I sound like __ -.-

Breakfast tmr morning with Mel. Mel's like ultimate iloveyou because she's such a darling and she always makes me laugh!

buaiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home