Tuesday, March 04, 2008

(I feel like a pig, I just woke up, and I'm supposed to be at training, but I was honestly too tired to go.)

Anyway so Fri (RACHIE's BIRTHDAY!) was spent mugging in school with Mel who very awesomely stayed back with me until 730pm! Chris came to join us sometime in that period, and we had a pretty good time mugging. The various CCAs having their camp came down to the canteen for dinner at around 6pm, and we promptly had entertainment (if you could call it that) in the form of ChinHwee. She was basically continuing her search for that elusive triple-science-h2-math boyfriend. So Mel and I told her that Chris took triple science and French! You should've seen her face light up. Chris had this look of horror on his face. We then dropped the bombshell by telling her that he only took H1 math! She couldn't quite believe it :D Anyway she left, disappointed, after a while. That was my evening entertainment. Mum and Jon arrived at about 730 so we headed for dinner with the relatives. Was a pretty good evening of hanging out with them, and watching Tom&Jerry with my nephew who's like 7. Got home at around 12 and just fell into bed. (Obviously didn't train the next morning)

Sunday was Rachie's birthday party! Pretty fun just hanging out with the swimming dudes from both SSC and SAC. It was damn awesome to see some people again. I left halfway through for tuition but came back after that, and stayed there until 9. The food was srsly awesome, and Rachie had a good time opening her presents and re wrapping them when she was done. (correction, I rewrapped them.)

And so Monday and today followed Thurs and Friday's timetables. Pretty uneventful days. Human Geog test on Monday, in which I wrote more than I have written in half an hour, EVER = 2 whole sides! Those who know how small my handwriting is would know that that's quite a feat. Eddy injured herself during PE yesterday, and now she can't train for 3 months! That's like her whole freaking season. ): ): ): Anyway I was kinda down/emo yesterday in school, and think I kinda made Kevin a bit worried. :| Sorry about that. But thanks for asking me if I was alright in school today.

Headed to RI for lunch with Khoonnie, Anina, Danny, Jing and Edith. Was nice just to spend time with people I like. Shared a cheesecake that cost 4BUCKS with Khoonnie. Thanks for the treat :D Then went back to school and hung out with Khoonnie until 230pm when I had to leave. Thanks for always being there when I need someone to talk to, and for bitching with me too! (We're both such failures in love its amazing. I guess that just means we have another common topic hahah.)

Came home and crashed until now. I really should be revising math and econs for tmr, but I can't seem to concentrate. I keep thinking about other things, that shouldn't even be worth my time. Why do other people have all the luck when it comes to ____________? I want a _______ too. Sheesh.

Alright enough of that, off to attempt to mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home