Saturday, February 16, 2008

So vday! Was pretty good! Lots of flowers and lovenotes and chocolate! Got a couple of surprises cos when I went to join my OG in the morning to hand the guys their gifts, we weren't really expecting anything, but the guys had these two aluminum trays sitting there, and there were like super a lot of cupcakes inside! We had two each, and they had pink icing! :D

Aren't they adorable! And really nice too.

Khoonnie darling gave me a cupcake too! I forgot to take a photo of it ): It tasted awesome too though :D

There was also Zes' birthday celebration! We popped up behind her with her cake and presents and all and started singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you were surprised :D

The atmosphere was super happy and I think everyone felt really loved, cos there was gift exchange and balloons and roses everywhere you looked. The guys from A03B got each of the girls one balloons each, which I think was really really nice, so thanks all of you (:

Flowers + lovenotes!

Next day was Take5. We were supposed to take part in the duathlon, but Zhen injured his butt so we had to pull out ): It was really slack without the duathlon, so we basically walked around watching people playing games and all. (I also found out something that I think is true but partially don't want to believe, thanks for telling me though Mel.) Didn't take that many pictures. Talentime was quite good, I loved the performers from the Open Category! They were all awesome and I don't think it was fair to choose any particular winner, cos they're all really talented in their own right.

Jing :D



Eddy!

Jing!

Jing Dorcas Eddy!

Mel, Jing, Dorcas and I are heading out to Bff's church later to watch him in some skit! Wow I can't wait! I'll try to get pictures of him too. I'll upload Swimcamp pictures another day cos I'm really sick of waiting for blogger to upload these pictures. (Plus I'll be giving myself a reason to blog again)

P.S. Thanks to Mel and Khoonnie for listening to me and talking to me. Thanks for the advice both of you, things are really irritating at the moment. I'd never be able to say how much I love you two <3

I'll just play along
and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home