Sunday, February 03, 2008

K i shall reply tags here!

Rach: Hey I have no idea if she still has a blog or not, I don't see her anymore! And yup Heath Ledger was in 10 Things I Hate About You.

Rachie: HELLOOOOOO RACHIE I can't believe it you're crazy fast now!

Peck: HAHA Hello Peck I miss you! You should come join Karib's class or something :D Uhm Rj.. not so many hot guys ): haha you have to show me your hot guys :D

Zhihe: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jing: Haha yea I agree he's mad, but its quite amusing :D:D SO how many people went for class outing in the end? I saw Chang at Newton MRT!

Yao: HIII Yao swim camp rocked right (: Yea la I bet Peck doesn't study, and spends her day ogling at people HAHA XD

K so! Swim camp was pretty fun! I loved the talk that Mel + QI + Mwong + Hiew _ I had at night after the night walk. It was so full of gossip! :D:D Man I love our batch, they're so awesome. Training at 615am the next morning was crazy though. But thanks to someone for bringing me a phone charger so I could charge my ailing phone (: (Although you did oversleep and go late for training)

The dress-up relay was hilarious! I'll post pictures soon, and you can see why guys should never wear swimming costumes D:

K off to do geog now. Baiiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home