Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thursday was o2! I must say I really had fun hanging out with bw04 :D Morning was kind of boring cos we learnt the house dance. Hmm k it was actually quite fun, but its really lame. -.- I think the BW dance is the hardest one ):

After that we headed out of school for EA! I though it'd be really boring cos it was an amazing race type of thing. I realised our ogls rock though, cos when we got to Bugis, they asked us if we wanted to continue with the race of just go hang out. (Guess which option we chose) So we just hung out at Bugis FoodJunction and played Bluff. Best games of Bluff I've ever played. Jun was so funny cos she kept trying to expose people's bluffs, and ended up getting 30 cards = more than half the deck. :D She got smarter the next few rounds though. Went back to school at about 2, where we did the batch dance and batch song. Man I suddenly felt damn sad when we were singing the batch song. Orientation ended at about 3, so bw04 went to the amphi to play games! Damn fun just sitting there bonding with my OG <3 They left to watch a movie at about 430, so I hung out with Chew Min, and went to help Hiew with Econs after finding her in the canteen. Mel came back from her OG lunch at about 5 so we sat in the canteen and talked. (I love Mel) Kevin FINALLY came at 540 so we headed to Bishan Swimming Complex to swim. Did some stroke work with him, and he had to go at 720 so I caught a ride to Bishan MRT and came home.

Friday was school as usual, but there was DramaFeste! I went home after school, then went for training. Only trained for an hour though, because DFeste started at 7. Rushed like mad but still reached school 5 mins late ): Thank goodness Mel had bought dinner for me already. Met up with Zhihe then headed to the PAC for DFeste! All the plays were good, though I liked BW's, MR's and MT's a lot. Have a feeling MR's going to win. Anina you looked really cool :D It ended about 30mins ahead of time so Mel, Zhen, Danny and I hung out in the canteen for awhile. Kevin came to join us a bit later when his OG came to the canteen, so we just sat there and talked. Jon and mom came at about 1015 so I had to leave. There was a MASSIVE traffic jam on the PIE so we ended up taking almost an hour to get home = 11pm! Was damn tired, went straight to sleep.

Aaand training this morning! Which was alright considering my fatigue level. Later's DramaFeste again with my hotdate Kris! :D Can't wait. Really don't mind watching the plays again either.

Zzz off the finish the econs tutorial, then going to crash. Zai Jianz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home