Monday, February 25, 2008

Mmm so Saturday was DFeste again with Kris my hotdate! It was damn awesome to see her again, and the plays were even more awesome the second time around. I absolutely loved MR's, totally knew they were going to win! Found out that I wasn't the only idiot watching Dfeste twice, also saw Tom and Claire watching it again so haha. The parody of all the play by the Raffles Players EXCO was also damn freaking good and the audience almost died of laughter I think. They're insanely good.

Today was not too bad considering we had to go to school early. We have 3 new additions to the class, NANA, Fiona, and Leonie! Plus Cheryl is back so YAY!!! My new timetable sucks though, I have 5 blocks of lessons straight on Fridays ): ): Plus no more common break with Khoonnie on Mondays ): No more K&K day ): Am damn sad. Anywayz there's training later, and its the start of taper week, though I highly doubt I'm going to get anything more than a 3 day taper. I'd be damn grateful if I got that much anyhow.

( I was supposed to go take a nap but I didn't really feel like wasting precious time sleeping so here I am.) Math and Geog tutorial tests this week, and Rachie's and Khoonnie's Birthdays coming up!

That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home