Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today was spent slacking around the house until 4 because mom decided that she wanted to go to the gym, so I tagged along. Had a pretty good gym session, considering I haven't gymmed for ages. Had dinner with with Gareth, Benho and Aunty Gwen cos mum met her friend for dinner at the club too.

I realised I hadn't been to SSC for ages, and when I walked into it for the first time in over a month, this huge wave of nostalgia suddenly hit me. Roar I still miss SSC no matter how awesome training at Swimfast is now. That got me looking at the photos from Jaan's farewell.. But life goes on anyhow. Now John and Khoonnie's Jiaolian are both leaving, and yeah, I understand what all of them must feel like to lose a coach. It really sucks to lose someone who's been there for you for years, and who understands you, your moods, and your body better than yourself. It sucks to have your team break up, cos those are people whom you've been with for what feels like forever, and you're practically like family.

SSCswimteam is damn sad now, the elite squad is HUGE, and really good, btw. Miss you guys.

Anyway! Tomorrow will be spent at Bugis library with Logs Comm planning BW Inter-OG games, and then I'll head to the pool at about 3 to help choreograph the SAC ASEAN Cup dance! Sounds like a fun day huh. I can't wait to see what Joel comes up with HAHA :D

My muscles are kinda dead now. ): Off to finish Geog notesssss.

<3 forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home