Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today was pretty funz. Got dragged down to Isetan Scotts to buy some cooker, but ended up getting a new watch = yay!! Been looking for a nice watch for a long time.

Headed down to Bugis at 1 and had lunch with Daniel, Nana, Jing and Eddy, then went to the pool to help choreograph the ASEANcup dance! I think it is vvv naise! :D :D I mean though we only have the first part, but its total ownage. AND I have Get Low stuck in my head now. I feel like dancing hahahahaha. She hit the flo, next thing you know, shawty got low low low low low. How awesome is that.

Anyway I realised I hadn't done econs essay today thanks to Daniel = omg waturf = I will do it tmr I promise!

K bored with blogging, will go.. uh plan econs essay! HAHA right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home