Monday, July 02, 2007

Ahh hell bio you can go and die please. I don't want to study for Bioessay tmr. Why can't I leave at 10. Bio starts at 10, therefore I want to leave at 10. Or why can't bio be after recess so that I can leave before it ): I cannot get all this info into my head by tmr. 10 marks worth of crap. One mark is *$$#*(&T#$^ 10% please! How smart is that. Can we just have another bio spa. ):

I don't like sciences. Am sticking solely to humans in JC. Humans ftw yo!

Love me for a reason
Let the reason be love.

Nats heats tmr. I'm going down to the club to train a bit simply because I don't want to study anymore. Heck Bio already. Bio go and die please.

Went down to the Passport office place at Lavender just now (I forget its name) to update my passport photo, because everytime I try to go overseas the immigration officers look at my 7 year old picture, and look and me, and look at the picture, and look at me, and can't decide whether I'm that girl or some illegal immigrant who's stolen her passport. But I digress. The point was that my photo was really outdated and I needed to update it before Asean Schools. And I went there, and was like WTF. The waiting time was 120mins! 60 Mins = 1 hour. 120 mins = 2 hours. :o

So i queued up for a number, and when I got to the head of the line, the lady scrutinized my passport for so long, and finally told me that I was underaged, and that my birthday was only in October so I needed a parent to be here with me. YES I KNOW WHEN MY OWN BIRTHDAY IS THANKYOUVERYMUCH. Mmm even I could tell her that July (heaven help us) DOES come before October. -.- I didn't wait the 120 mins anyway so thank goodness for that :D

What was meant to be a short post has become quite a long one.

I'm very full. ):

Back to Bio then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home