Saturday, October 13, 2007

Okay maybe I really really need to blog. I'm really behind on stuff. Just been really lazy to get on the computer and blog about my life. So this shall be a random photoentry because I'm random like that.

We shall start with the story of my getting cheated at the Midpoint BK, which seems like eons ago. So the story goes like this. Mel, Sal and I went to the Midpoint BK one fine day after school cos we had time to kill before options. I ordered a BK Singles meal, and asked to get a large onion rings. I noticed something weird about my onion ring box after a while. I had one box in another! So I pulled the two boxes apart, and discovered that the stupid lady (I'm even nice enough to call her a lady) had originally put my onion rings in a medium sized box, and had just dumped the medium box into the large one. Picture evidence.


First I saw this.

Then I pulled them apart.

Ohmytian.
I'm watching Catwoman now so I kinda lost the mood to blog. We took these pics before options when we found that out whole table was drinking chrysanthemum tea. We should really get to do a Yeo's ad.





Y(E)O!!




And let me introduce my good friend MEL. She can't help looking like this, really. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home