Saturday, August 18, 2007

Okay I'm SO sick of Bio you will not believe it. So here's some random quiz. If you notice I've been doing many quizzes. Its easier to answer questions than to think of things to write. People who create these things have so much time. -.-

The Alphabet

A
1.What's your age?
- 16 in October.

2.What annoys you?
- Irritating people, myself.

B
3.Do you know anyone named Billy?
- I know a cute Thai boy called BILL.

4.When's your birthday?
- 28th October (:

C
5.What's your favourite candy?
- Mints. I can never get sick of them.

6.When was the last time you cried?
- I think it was last night. :\

7.Have you been out of the country?
- Of course. I still miss Asean Schools, btw.

D
8.Do you daydream?
- Not a lot recently. Mugging takes precedence man.

9.What's your favourite breed of dog?
- I wan a cocker spaniel. Or a silky terrier.

10.What day of the week is it?
- Saturday.

E
11.How do you like your eggs done?
- Cooked, preferably.

12. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
- Mmhmm, when I fell off my high chair when I was 3, and had to have 9 stitches. :\

13.What's the easiest thing ever to do?
- Sleep. I love my sleep.

F
14.Have you ever flown in a plane?
- Yeaa.

15.Do you use fly swatters?
- OMG my tuition teacher uses an electric one to scare us when we don't do our hw! :x

16.Have you ever used a foghorn?
- Nope, but I think I've heard one.

G
17.Have you ever patted a goat?
- Don't know.

18.Do you like gummy candies?
- I guess.

H
19.How are you?
- Tired, emoing.

20.What's your height?
- 160cm. I'm short, don't judge me.

21.What colour is your hair?
- brown;black

I
22.What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
- tied between Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Dublin Mudslide, and Thin Mint.

23.Have you ever gone ice-skating?
- Yes. As I recall the last time was at the.. Jakarta Sea Age I think.

J
24.What's your favourite jellybean flavour?
- Don't really like jellybeans a lot.

25.Do you wear nice jewellery?
- I think so.

K
26.Do you want to kill anybody?
- Not at the moment, no.

27.Do you want to have kids?
- THREE.

28.Which kindergarten did you go to?
- Holy Grace Kindergarten. I miss those times.

L
29.Are you laid back?
- Yea. It sucks.

30.Do you lie?
- I lie down a lot, especially when I sleep.

31.When did you last deliver a handwritten letter?
- To Rachie this week (:

M
32.Ever used a microphone?
- MMhmm.

33.Do you still watch Disney movies?
- Yes, totally. They're awesome.

33.Do you like mangoes?
- The reallyreally sweet ones.

N
34.Do you have a nickname?
- kat, kwat, gan, bird, fart..

35.What's your favourite number?
- Don't really have one.

36.Do you prefer night to day?
- Yes. I get to sleep, and I have time to rest and think.

O
37.Are you an only child?
- Nope.

38.Do you wish this survey was over?
- How is this a survey? No one's collating the results.

39.What's the orange object nearest to you?
- My piglet Mogu.

P
40.What do you fear most?
- Myself.

41.Do you think you're pretty?
- This quiz makes me laugh.

42.Do you play any instruments?
- piano.

Q
43.Are you quick to judge people?
- Unfortunately, yes.

44.Do you have any quirks?
- I don't know. Do I?

45.What do you keep quiet about?
- Usually its how much I like someone.

R
46.Do you always think you're right?
- Hardly ever.

47.Do you watch reality TV?
- No.. its quite lame.

48.What's a good reason to cry?
- When you're emoing/sad/disappointed. Which pretty much describes my life.

S
49.Are you sociable?
- I'm okay I guess.

50.What're your favourite seasons?
- Spring, WINTER pwnz.

51.Which states have you lived in?
- Singapore.

T
52.What time did you wake up today?
- 640. To go training.

53.When did you last sleep in a tent?
- OBS <3>Z
70.Do you believe in the Zodiac?
- Uhuh.

71.Ever been to the zoo?
- The only thing nice about it is the B&J's scoop shop.

72.Has your bank account value ever been at zero?
- I guess?

Okay you know what I'm sorry this is so emo. I'm just trying very hard to study without thinking about anything/anyone else. And its honestly really hard. But I'll live I guess. I'm so skipping training to sleep tmr. Yay, me.

I'll wait. Three months is no shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home