Monday, August 20, 2007

SS AND BIO AND PHYSICS NEED TO GO AWAY NOW. I'm more or less done with bio I THINK, and well SS is just evil. I just keep finding more and more things that I need to read ):

I know I know I'm lame. Don't judge me. I was deciding between doing a quiz and watching Grey's to relax, and doing a quiz takes a lot less time, so here goes.

1.How tall are you barefoot?
-160cm. :\ Don't judge.

2.Have you ever smoked?
- And get smelly breath/yellow teeth etc? Hell no.

3.Do you own a gun?
- Well my surname is GAN, if that helps (:

4.Do you hate someone right now?
-I hate myself for loving you (:

5.Do you get nervous?
- All the time. Like now. EYA's ):

6.What do you think of hotdogs?
- OH they taste totally awesome.

7.What's your favorite Christmas song?
- All I Want For Christmas Is You (:

8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Milo or Water.

9.Can you do push ups?
- All swimmers can what.

10.What's your favorite piece of jewellery
- EARRINGS ftw!

11.Do you like painkillers?
- When they kill the pain (: Though there's some kinds of pain painkillers can't cure.

12.What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
- Oh lets see. I threaten them! :o

13.Do you own a knife
- I happen to use it everyday! :o

14.Do you have H.I.V?
- That's gross.

15. Name?
- Gan Su-Li Katrina

16.Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment
- Talk to someone, Slack, Read my book.

17.Name the last 3 things you have bought lately
- Food, uh, Food and uh. food. Exams = no life.

18.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
- Water, Milo, chrysanthemum tea XD

19.What time did you wake up today?
- 850am. no school ftw.

20.Current worry?
- EYAS!

21.Current hate?
- EXAMS. No, make that, the teachers who set the exams.

22.Favorite place to be?
- Its not where you are, its who you're with.

23.Least favorite place to be?
- By myself, without music, for extended periods of time.

24.Where would you like to go?
- Away from all this, into your arms (:

25.Do you own slippers?
- Yea. They're nonSLIP XD

26.What shirt are you wearing?
- Ora 2007 tshirt.


27.Favorite color(s)?
- Orange; Lime green; red.

28.Would you like to be a pirate?
-I'm a pirate on facebook (:

29.Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
- At some wedding. I hated it.

30.What songs do you sing in the shower?
- OH haha I bring my zen and speakers into the shower and sing WAIT FOR YOU, TOO SERIOUS TOO SOON, and whatever other songs are on my playlist :D

31.What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
- Some ghost. I read too many true singapore ghost stories :\

32.What's in your pocket/s right now?
- The sea age shorts don't have pockets ):

33.Last thing that made you laugh?
- Meredith Grey high on morphine!

34.Last thing that made you cry?
- Life in general, and wondering what the hell I'm waiting for. 3months ):

35.Who is your loudest friend?
- UH. I dunno.

36.Who is your most silent friend?
- Hmm?

37.Last movie watched
- Beerfest :\ I have no life. Beerfest sucked. Last DECENT movie was Disturbia at Asean Schools :D

38.What is your favorite book?
- Don't know. Currently reading "No Surrender - My Thirty-Year War." By Hiroo Onoda. Its a true life account, and its really good.

39.What is your favorite chocolate?
- HAZELNUT PRALINES FTWWWW.

40.What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
- I don't know. :\ Wait for you by Elliott Yamin!

41.What were you doing 12 AM last night?
- Texting my gooood friend, trying to help one another sort both our screwed up love lives out.

42.What was the first thing you did today?
- Reply a text? lol.

43.What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
- SLEEP! :D

Okay I'm done. Sorry bout the barrage of quizzes. I know they make sucky reading. They're actually kinda therapeutic though. Lol. Alright back to the Happiness Index and The impact of Globalisation on SMEs. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home