Friday, August 31, 2007

And so we're finally done with exams and its slack times for us now (: We've been slacking like no one's business for the past 2 days in school. We've had like one hour of PE in the morning, and then no teacher bothers to come into our class, so we spend what are supposedly chinese and maths blocks sitting around doing practically nothing. :D

So we had Aces day and Teacher's Day celebs today. Aces was.. muddy. Thank goodness I decided to wear the lousy cheapo shoes that mum insisted I get before OBS in case I didn't have any shoes for school after that. I didn't want to wash my dunks again XD Celebs were pretty good, though to be honest I think our juniors are kinda sad. We had.. was it four dances? and one performance by rythmic gym, one by sec4ELD batch. So only the gym and ELD performances were good. The dances were just bad. Don't dance if you can't, or at least choreograph moves that everyone can do?

Hoho but the teacher's skit was totally hilarious and I loved it. It was kind of a parody of RGS, where this class of really havoc boys basically pissed the teachers off and got one class booking per lesson, per day. It was hilarious cos they had these banners that said like "Class Booking I" and "Class booking II" and they'd unroll them and take pictures with them :D They were really good, loved the teachers cos they were totally awesome and its a side of them you don't usually get to see. The teacher's skit pwned all the other performances and its sad how the teachers had to entertain themselves on their day, but they were srsly sooper awesome. Oh and James Ong FTW! He's like so cool as the sleepy bad boy. He entered the skit in the beginning with his tie around his head like a bandanna, and Litying and I were like OMG WE CRUSH JAMES ONG! :D Shall upload the picture with him when Vinna sends it to me (: And yeah Sean Yeoh was great great as the heck care Yeoh Watsup too! Awesome awesome awesome. They'd have been given rave reviews I think. The script was great too. Great ending to a hectic term I guess.

Have been entertaining myself by reading all our old Tintin comics that mom dug out of the closet recently. Tintin ftw! He's really cool and stuff, and this is the kind of thingthat you do when you have absolutely nothing else to do but some math, chinese and training. And have a LOT of free time to kill in between. I skipped training yesterday cos I went to sleep at 3, meaning to wake up at 4 to get ready for training, but ended waking up at 8 instead. How cool is that. So I'll go tmr I guess. Sorry for pangsehing you though XD It was VP though so thank goodness I missed it. Srsly 40x50's are crazy. One max, one easy, two max, two easy, three max, three easy, four max, four easy, two sets. Like OMG. Its better than 30x50 dive max still I guess. Ah alright back to Tintin and Oreos with milk (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home