Sunday, August 19, 2007

MEREDITH: "I'm a surgeon. I do the rescuing. You are not my knight in shining whatever."

DEREK: "So we're gonna fight because I pulled you out of the tub."

MEREDITH: "You have a place. You could sleep at it. And then you don't have to pull me out of the bathtub. You're everywhere, all the time, saying things."

DEREK: "This is the happy ever after part. And in the happily ever after, the guy is there all the time, saying things and the girls love it!"

MEREDITH: "Go to work, I'll see you there."

DEREK: "And just for the record? I am your knight in shining whatever."

I'd like a knight in shining whatever, please. Okay so I don't know what's wrong with me these days, but I think everything's just getting to me. I mean, what with exams, and all leaving, be it school, or people, or whatever, everything's just coming all at once, at the very worst time. So I'm not prepared at all, but really, who is ever prepared for all this? I cannot handle this.

"The people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping and sometimes close can be too close, but sometimes that invasion of personal space can be exactly what you need."

So I've been drowning my sorrows in Grey's Anatomy, and its really, really awesome. I've never loved characters this much before. Sometimes TV is just a really good way to lose yourself, to get out of the snares of this world, even if its just for an hour long episode. And, thank god for friends as well, because seriously, I don't know how I'd get along without you guys. It really helps when I'm feeling emo, and you guys come along, and I go high with you even though I'm not really in the mood. It takes my mind off things. I love you guys. And thank you ____ for being there for me these past few days, and always talking to me and listening to me emo though you've probably heard it a thousand times before. Thanks for listening, and for talking so much crap, and all that. I never thought we'd be this close anymore, but I'm glad we are. (:

So to end this post, I leave you with another quote from Grey's. (I'm sorry I just love it to death at the moment.) And those of you who know, you know who this quote is for. (:

"I love you. In a really, really big - pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me." <3, Meredith Grey.

<3, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home