Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay done with Chem for the day today, and effectively its already Saturday, but yeah whatever.

I'd just like to say that the lit paper today was not good not good. ): I saw the THT question and I was like, "Okay that isn't as bad as I thought it would be!" So I happily started writing, and left myself about 50 mins for the poem, which I figured couldn't be too bad. It is poetry, afterall. When I flipped to the poem though, all I could think was "OMG WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS." And various other thoughts auch as "OHMYGOD AM I JUST STUPID OR WHAT BECAUSE I DON'T GET THE MESSAGE OF THE POEM." and "CRAP WHY IS EVERYONE WRITING. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE. MUST BE. READ AGAIN!" and "HECK LA. I'LL PROB FAIL THIS ANYWAY. SO I'LL JUST CRAP SOMETHING TO MAKE MY PAPER LONGER.". Well, yes you get the picture. After the exam though, I realise everyone had had thoughts along those lines running through their heads too. Not that it made me feel better or anything, seeing as I had just messed my last lit paper of the year up, but still.

We cornered Mr Sakhar after the exam, and well I shan't say too much here, but basically we were slightly more appeased when we heard that everyone had had problems, and no, it wasn't just us being dumb, and well yes other stuff which we shall not disclose. Sakhar rocks anyhow. (:

So yup that was the main highlight of my day. I'll be srsly mugging chemystery the whole of tmr and Sunday, AND Monday, Because who gives a crap about Chinese when your chem grade is hanging not just by a thread, but by a sliver of a thread? HAHA someone fell asleep waiting for me to say he could call. :\ Whoops. K Bed now because my head is going fuzzy. nighteveryonesleeptight dontletthebedbugsbite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home