Sunday, June 10, 2007

Today was a MAJOR achievement for me :D I actually trained hard for 3 sessions in a row! And for those who know what a huge slacker I am, you KNOW what a freaking big achievement that is for the resident hugest slacker of SSC! :D

Back to school tmr for chem pt. -.- Its seems that more than half of my hols have been devoted to doing chem. Ah well at least I understand what I'm doing and what the book is talking about MUCHMUCH better now (:

RJdance alumni concert was okay I guess. We (Me Vinna Litying) loved purify didn't we :D:D:D They were totally awesome. And we have concluded that going to school-related concerts are interesting cos you get to see who's dating who and who knows who :o! Mighty interesting business. VINNA YIP SEND ME OUR PHOTOWHORE PICTURES!!!!

Luo Zhixiang's album Speshow is better than i expected HAHA. He's really not too bad (:

Okay off to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home