Friday, January 15, 2010

Okay so its 2 weeks into the new year, and can I say that without the start of school I still feel like I'm living in '09! Been feeling quite old, since I head out and see all these secondary school/JC kids, and I suddenly realise with a jolt that I'm actually older than even the JC kids. Really makes me feel quite mature and knowledgeable. I said FEEL. In any case it really is a new year. Not having to go to school after having gone every year for like 14 years since I was 4 really smacks of a big difference to my life, and somehow makes me feel that my life lacks structure all of a sudden. Mt days are generally spent aimlessly bumming around at home, occasionally clearing stuff at home, and heading out to watch movies and/or coach. Suppose I'm glad that come Sunday I'll have something extra to do during the week - new job at Chili's Resorts World with Fi, Sam, Yiyun, Val. Should be quite fun seeing as the people working there all seem to be pretty cool, and its only part time so i still get to coach the little jap kids! :D

No big new year resolution post, or 2009 reflective post, any reflection to be done has already been done, no point typing a long drawn out post on it. So far the year has made a pretty good start, since I suppose you could say my life has been pleasant, actually more than pleasant. Hopefully this'll continue to be a good year come March when the A level results come out.. I really hope everything's gonna fall into place and I won't have to spend the next couple of months worrying about university admissions. Mmkay short post, not much to blog about really.

OH and happy birthday mellllll (: Thanks for being so awesome, I don't know what i'd do without you (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home