Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh dear I realise its been almost 3 months since I last blogged. Since (unnamed) people whose names appear on my tagboard have been bugging me to blog, I shall. So this is, shall we say SLIGHTLY overdue, but the big A's are finally over, and so is prom. The end of A's was really amusing cause we were sitting in the ISH after the Lit paper, knowing that it was our very very very last paper like, ever, so Dan GW JY and I were sitting at the back of the hall giving one another maniacal grins :D Also helped that we finished like a week before the next people!

Life after A's hasn't been as slack as I'd imagined it to be. I somehow imagined days of slacking in front of the TV or bumming around somewhere, but it turns out I haven't been watching as much TV or dramas as I would have liked to (this sentiment x10000000) and also going out is actually tiring x10000 so sometimes I'm actually really disinclined to go out. Anyway it has still been a whirlwind of crazy outings with awesome people like Mel Sal and Chermz, we should totally go back to BB to claim our Buffalo Wings and Milkshakes etc! :D Sitting there talking crap and doing nonsense is the funniest ever. I think if we were to keep going back there the waiters will start to refuse to serve us water. We drink about 1 million gallons each time we're there. Esp Mel who kept finishing her water and asking the waiters to serve her more water when everyone else was only halfway through their glass. Also crazy outings like playing pool/L4D2 with Mel and Lucas, which can I say we totally suck at. Pool was just being retarded and targeting people (more like Mel and Lucas targeting each other! And I still didn't even win one round omg) and L4D2 was just retarded, Lucas had to keep teaching us how to use the controls and move around, and I actually got dizzy from navigating and turning around using the mouse. Will never understand how boys can play such games for hours and hours on end. I swear I lost a substantial amount of brain cells from those 2 hours alone ):

Oh and also the best thing happened, in the best possible way. But why/how does the whole world know???

Prom was also not bad, although we paid so much just to take photos in my opinion. The food wasn't even that good, and the only great thing was seeing everyone together again and hanging out! Plus I loved my dress to bits :D After prom was the best though we went to the Esplanade to hang out, just us sitting there and talking, then after that took a cab over to Clarke Quay to meet Jiahao Sally Hanni Jerome etc, but we only sat for 10 mins cause when we reached they'd all finished eating and watching soccer and wanted to go back to the hotel -.- The food counter was also closed so we all trooped back to macs at 3am for unhealthy food hahaha. Spend the rest of the night till 5am just sitting around and talking, then k had to leave for the airport while i went to sleep and wait for Jing to come. Woke up about 730 and everyone was damn shagged but walked all over looking for a Ya Kun that Jonlim was positive was somewhere. It was actually nowhere. Settled for macs at Marina when there was actually one where we were -.- Retarded. Still had an amazing time with all the people I love nonetheless!

So have also been baking a lot, managed to bake this amazingly perfect cake from a recipe my bro found online, and its been fantastic! Also managed to get a job coaching super cute jap kids! As a result I now speak random jap phrases like "straighten your arms", "straighten your legs", "kick harder", "put your head down" etc. The pay is also pretty good so I'm not complaining.

Also yesterday was alternately fun and scary!!!! Won't go into details but dinner was totally scary I was damn scared I'd screw up. Argh am sick of typing. Will blog another time! HI MEL AND SAL I BLOGGED STOP BUGGING ME PLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home