Monday, November 03, 2008

So World Cup is over (I wasn't last for anythingggg), with its end pretty much marking then end of my so called swimming career. Right now its back to SSC and back to the books. Its going to be a mad dash to the end as of now and I really need to get off my butt and start working before I fall even further behind.

I don't think I really know the meaning of working hard. All my life i've taken for granted that i'd be able to get what I wanted with just a little bit of effort, which has always been true of my swimming especially. I realise that I don't even work half as hard as other people, but I seem to always be able to stay on par with them. I don't mean to brag, really. I'm just stating facts, and that's probably what's led to this whatever attitude that I have. This is my first major exam and if I keep going the way I am I know I'm going to end up in the gutter. And I would like to be sitting in a palace, rather than the gutter thanks.

Hardcore time begins now.

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning
With you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home