Monday, October 27, 2008

So the past 2 days have been prettyyyy fun.

Yesterday was a lazy sleep in day. Headed out at 1230 for lunch with my 1st aunt, 3rd aunt, cousin, (really adorable) niece, respective uncles and mum and jon. There was srsly too much food. I was kinda in disbelief. They ordered 2 whole roast ducks and 1 plate of roast pork, 1 plate of char siew. That was on top of noodles by the way. Anyway yes it was pretty good seeing them again, and my niece is sooooooooooo cute. Will post the pictures when I can get my ass off the chair and look for my phone cable. So after that huge meal I was already stuffed to the max. To add to that, there was another gathering at Elliot's house that same evening. Too much awesome food I swear. Stewed pork buns, popiah, chicken wings, mee siam, sweet potato.... Nicest part was that the attempted to surprise me with a cake (: I say attempted to because I could actually see them lighting the candles through the day curtains that were drawn to prevent me from seeing that in the first place. Oh well still very touched (:

Today was.. training first thing in the morning ): My strong willpower overcame my lazy complaining body :D Headed to Suntec after that to watch Butterfly Lovers, which is practically a chinese remake of Romeo and Juliet. Some parts of the story were lame (as expected), but it was surprisingly not a bad movie! Anyhow I maintain that the company matters more than the things you actually do together. Lunch at Kenny Rogers and Yami Yoghurt after ((: Walked around, hung out, talked a lot of crap... The usual. Came home, napped for a bit, and then went out AGAIN for dinner with mum and jon. Xiao Long Bao at Crystal Jade! And we went mad after by walking over to Swensens to get ice cream. Ended up ordering one Merri Mint Sundae, an Apple Crumble that is seriously to die for, and 2 more scoops of ice cream. I swear I thought I was going to explode. In essence an awesome day (:

Tmr's gonna be a long day in school ): but dinner at night with the clique so YAY i cannot wait (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home