Sunday, October 19, 2008

Okay wow PW's really kicking my ass. ..And come tmr I guess its time to kick some butt! (meaning my own) Results results please don't be as horrible as I'm thinking you're going to be (but yea right hahahah who am I kidding right) Nabei give us a math paper that's all challenging questions obv a math nub like me's gonna epic failzzz right? (not to mention half the level)

Anyway yes I'm going insane insane insane I cannot imagine what I'll be feeling like this time next year. Thrilling prospect to the max pls? Ohhhh wellz at least my birthday's in 9 (NINE) days.

Will be spending the rest of the day doing work. (ie listening to music, watching gossip girl, reading freakonomics and disgrace... there was something else... oh right. pw. yea i meant that pw will be at the top of my list because OH SHIT I&R IS DUE TMR I KEEP FORGETTING FREEAAAKKK)

guess its time to do I&R (which i havz no idea how to complete btw) now )):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home