Saturday, October 11, 2008

Howww cute are my niece and nephews! (they're only 3 out of like dunnohowmany I have now)

Anyway started training this week, and I must say the feeling's pretty damn good, although I'm majorly tired out everyday and my ankle's not in such good shape. Oh well what to do. did sprints today and I was going 38 for back and 36 for fly. How slow is that ):

Anyway so these 2 weeks have been pretty cool, caught Money No Enough 2 with Merrill (YES it was still showing despite its having come out more than a month ago) which was pretty nice, although I thought that the beginning was really really lame. Anyway it was a good film cause it really highlighted the plight of so many old people, and I think we were the only 2 lousy shits who weren't crying by the end of the movie D:

Also caught up with Mel! Headed to Shokudo at Raffles City where we sat there for over an hour catching up and doing what we do best when we're together (GOSSIP HAHA) then proceeded to walk around Citylink etc where I bought a book that I really really really love.

Uh Thursday headed to Queensway with Jinsei cause he wanted to get me the Fred Perrys, but they didn't have any in my size ): crie crie. Then headed to Cine to check out the Fred Perry boutique and the limited ed shoe shop (name which I have forgotten) but couldn't find anything I liked ): Headed to Suntec for lunch cause he wanted me to try some jap buffet thing, but when we got there at 230 we were told that the buffet took its last order at 230 ): Went to Kenny Rogers instead where we had the awesome BBQ Chicken Pita that came with 2 side orders which we totally couldn't finish!

There was also the sleepover at dan's house! And though I couldn't stay over I still had tons of fun! MY CLIQUE IS AWESOME TO THE MAX I CANNOT WAIT TO HANG OUT AGAIN. I'm lazy to upload pics as you can tell, so TOO BAD! Anyway everyone else has the pics on their blogs so.

THIS IS A LOUSY POST.

i guess i still like you now. youve been great the past couple of days and maybe im still a sucker for you but i dont care and i know you know it but its not forever anyway so live for the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home