Monday, June 09, 2008

Wow so the past 5 days have been really mad. 5 days of competition is seriously no joke. It did'nt help that Sing Open was in woodlands again. Might as well have been held in Johor. I travelled a grand total of 8 times to SS OMG.

Lets just say that this wasn't one of my better competitions. Oh well suppose I can't expect too much when I train only 3-4 times a week and other people are hardcoring like at least 6 times. This might sound like a have a really big ego but at least I have satisfaction in the knowledge that the times some people are doing only now are the times that I'd achieved in like sec 2, so I guess I wasn't all that slow back then :D

Uhm SEAage meeting later! Somehow I can't wait though I just saw everyone yesterday. I always look forward to SEAage :D :D :D This year won't be an exception cause though I have to study through, I GET TO ROOM WITH KHOONNIE AGAIN <3 I can't wait I can't wait.

Yesterday saw mum and I get this sudden random urge to go shopping so we headed out for a couple of hours and I picked up my new Havaianas (which incidentally are the same as my old pair cause I really love that pair. Don't judge!), two dresses and 2 bags. And that was all in a matter of like 4 hours, and like. One shopping centre. SHIT I NEED TO STUDY. K nvm ignore that.

This is a really random entry. The past few days are just flashing randomly in my head WHAT TO DO. Yesterday was a good day apart from the shopping cause something I've been waiting for for the whole holidays finally happened (:

Lets make it good this time. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home